Congratulations! You are live with your Cirrus Bridge. Now that you are operational, here are a few suggested best practices from the Cirrus Team.
• Maintain your Cirrus security contacts.
• You can send updates to: email@example.com
• For Bridges registered with InCommon, maintain your InCommon contact info.
• Here is a link to the InCommon Federation Manager to review and update contact information: https://service1.internet2.edu/siteadmin/
• Monitor Cirrus Metrics periodically to see what SPs are being accessed.
• Here is a Cirrus blog post about how to run Cirrus Metrics: https://blog.cirrusidentity.com/documentation/self-service-metrics
• Become familiar with SAML trace. This is likely the first thing Cirrus will ask for when troubleshooting any issues.
• Here is a Cirrus blog post about how to perform a SAML trace: https://blog.cirrusidentity.com/how-to-perform-a-saml-trace
• A reminder that Cirrus is not first-line support for Service Providers in the InCommon Federation. If an end-user has trouble accessing a Service Provider in the InCommon Federation, you should triage directly with the Service Provider. If you have trouble figuring out who to contact, Cirrus can provide some guidance.
Cirrus wishes you a happy, healthy, and productive 2024!