We're happy that this year's Internet2 TechEx meeting is in our back yard! Here's what Cirrus Identity is up to at the conference:
IDP PROXY WORKSHOP - SUNDAY, OCT. 18
Patrick Radtke, our CTO, has been hard at work with Mike Grady of Unicon preparing for the Sunday afternoon workshop on setting up a SimpleSAMLphp Identity Provider Proxy. 1:00-5:00pm
The workshop will cover key features of SimpleSAMLphp and how it can be used as an IdP Proxy. Individuals might want to attend if you:
- Support a service that doesn’t support SAML and you need it to
- Want a deeper understanding of IdP proxy services
- Are considering SimpleSAMLphp and want a hands-on introduction
Dedra, Patrick and Mark (our newest team member) will be on hand to:
- offer demos
- answer questions
- chat about social login
- discuss account linking architecture
- and more!
- Feel free to stop us in the halls for a chat
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Call us at 510-838-0466 to schedule time at the conference
Cirrus Identity is very proud to be a sponsor of this year's Internet2 Inclusivity Initiative Scholarship Program. Our contribution will help bring historically under-represented staff to San Francisco to collaborate on the future of technology in Higher Ed and Research.
Our CEO, Dedra Chamberlin, has also worked closely with Internet2 to organize a Women in Identity lunch at TechEx on Wednesday, Oct. 18.